Saturday, October 19, 2013

Operation Organization Completed

Wooooooohoooooooooo.  It is done, finis, complete!!!!  On October first I joined up with
 
 
A Bowl Full of Lemons
 
and vowed to get my storage room in my basement, cleaned and organized.  It was a terrible mess and I was so overwhelmed and anxious but I bit the bullet and made the commitment.  You can follow my journey and see the before pictures here.

I am very happy to be able to post these after pictures and I am (almost) looking forward to my next organization project.
 

 
I did run out of shelving space but at least it is neat and when I do pick up more shelves it will be easy to utilize them.
 
 
 
I think I need 2 more shelves just for my Christmas stuff.  I have 2 shelving units filled with Christmas items plus what is in these boxes.  And that is just for the basement decorating.  My walk in Attic is jamb packed with the Christmas Decorations for the rest of the house.  The walk in attic is next on my Organization List.

 
A place for everything and everything in it's place.  The 2 empty crates will be filled with my Fall and Halloween decorations when I take them down.


 
What a huge difference!!

 
And I purchased this free standing closet.  It is being used to house some of our scuba gear and our games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.