Sunday, April 13, 2014

Menu in Celebration of Easter

I sat down and planned out my menu for Easter dinner today so that I can put together my shopping list.  Easter week is extremely busy for us with choir and food pantry so I need to have my list with me so that I can fit in shopping whenever I find the chance.


Join us at Menu Plan Monday and come back during the week as I post more recipes for my Menu.  Meanwhile, you can find the Soup here, the Baked Ham here, the Kielbasa here, Au Gratin Potatoes here and the Glazed Carrots here.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.