Sunday, July 27, 2014

I am exhausted but here is my Weekly Menu

Wow, the shower was awesome.  We had about 70 people attend.  There was fun and laughter.  There were tons of gifts to open.  Everyone ate plenty, drank enough, played hard and enjoyed the day.  I don't know why I didn't get an opportunity to post my weekly menu on schedule LOL.

This morning my TC Family headed back north as we headed to Mass and then to our friend, Eleanor's 90th Birthday Celebration.  We were supposed to pack up all of the baby gifts and head over to Ting and Tony's to drop them off and have dinner but I begged off because I am exhausted and just want to sit here with my feet up.

Tomorrow we will take the stuff down to them and grab dinner out somewhere

For Try it Tuesday I am making a dish I found using my leftover Italian Sausage.  The original recipe can be found at parade.com.

On Wednesday I am making BBQ Pork Quesadillas to use up some more of my leftovers.

Thursday we are leaving for the air show in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and will be gone until Sunday.

Please stop by each day for recipes and photos.  I am also linking up with MPM so head on over there and see what other great menu ideas you can find.


We had more than enough pasta for the shower!!


Weekly Menu

Saturday
Baby Shower-See Menu here.

Sunday
Leftovers

Monday
Out for Dinner

Try it Tuesday
Hearty Italian Sausage and Potato Skillet

Wednesday
BBQ Pork Quesadillas

Thursday
We are outta here.....see you Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Totally adding your sausage and potato dish to my week...yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we will be sharing success stories. It is a new recipe for me.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.