Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome Home and the Weekly Menu

This morning we got up early so we could get the cottage back in order and head out.  We finally left for home around 11 am and took our time getting home around 5 pm after stopping for lunch, shopping and ice cream.  Kim came over to hold yoga class, I bowed out but Spence went down and was the hit of the show.

After Spence was done with yoga, Frank made burgers and Kim stayed and joined us for dinner and wine. It was a very nice weekend but, as always, I am glad to be home.

I have an abbreviated Weekly Menu this week which I will be sharing with MPM, MSM, Carrots n Cake and What's for Eats.

Saturday and Sunday we were up north and had simple meals.

Monday we got home and just threw burgers on the grill.

Tuesday I am making a chicken casserole because I have leftover chicken  from up north that needs to be cooked.

Wednesday, Ting and Tony are joining us for dinner, I am making stroganoff as I have a steak left from up north that needs to be cooked.

Please stop by each day for photos and recipes.

Saturday- up north
Roasted Chicken
Corn on the Cob
Baked Beans

Sunday-up north
Grilled Steaks
Leftover Corn on the Cob
Leftover Baked Beans

Monday
Hamburgers
Chips
Watermelon

Tuesday
Mexican Chicken Lasagna

Wednesday
Beef Stroganoff
Egg Noodles
Peas

Thursday
BBQ Chicken
Potato Planks
Sauteed Summer Squash

Friday
Glazed Salmon with Mango Salsa
Rice Pilaf
Broccoli Salad


4 comments:

  1. Happy you are home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are and we have Spence with us so we are happy, happy , happy

      Delete
  2. Stopping by via Organizing Junkie's blog today.
    I'm definitely going to check out the Mexican Chicken Lasagna. I've got lots of chicken in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.