Friday, December 30, 2016

Countdown to 2017: Best Crockpot/Slowcooker Recipes

Welcome to Day 5 of our Countdown to 2017.  Today we are featuring our favorite Crockpot/Slowcooker recipes.

Do you call it a crockpot or a slowcooker?  I vary between the two. Whatever you call it, I think we can all agree that it makes our lives much easier.  I use my crockpot in the summer to help keep my house cool, during the winter because it is perfect for soups and stews and throughout the year because it does all the work while you are off running errands or playing.

In fact, I found slow cooker recipes in nearly every category of my Recipe Index.  Let me demonstrate......


Beef- Irish Stew





Join us tomorrow when I share your favorites from the past year.

6 comments:

  1. I've got to try that Beef and Cabbage soup and the Root Beer Pulled Pork as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The venison stroganoff sounds delightful!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cooking in my crockpot. Even though I am now home all the time and have all the time in the world.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.