Friday, December 29, 2017

Countdown to 2018: Desserts


Here we are already to Day 4 of this Countdown to 2018 event, hosted by Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes.  

As you can see on the graphic above, we have already shared Appetizers and Snacks. Breakfasts and Main Dishes.  

Today we are sharing our favorite desserts of the year.  Here were the desserts that were most popular in my household.



I hope you are having as much fun with this countdown as I.  I'm popping over to see what the others are sharing.  Please join me.



2 comments:

  1. The Twinkie Bundt Cake and the pumpkin praline cheesecake AND the Rhubarb Cobbler - YASSSS! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.